Big Frame is a leading media company in the YouTube entertainment space. We’re building sustainable media brands around YouTube’s most influential channels, and connecting advertisers with their highly engaged audiences.
YouTube’s best channels partner with Big Frame to build professional careers by growing their audiences and unlocking lucrative partnerships with advertisers. We help the best content find the right audiences. We’re not trying to sign every channel on YouTube, only the best channels that we can really help – and our partners love us for it.
The biggest advertisers in the most competitive industries work with Big Frame to reach active, engaged, and demographically focused audiences. We connect brands with customers through influencers they trust. Our satisfied advertisers include Chevrolet, The Home Depot, Sony, Virgin, Levis, Fox and many, many more.
Find out how Big Frame can help you find your audience.
We Are Hiring
We’re looking for someone to help build our customer-facing web properties. The ideal candidate will be approximately 50% developer and 50% designer and comfortable in both roles. You should have a portfolio and web sites that you have worked on that you are proud of.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with engineers and user experience designers to create cutting-edge web designs, graphical interfaces, and art assets
- Drive creative design projects from inception through development, implementation, QA, sign off, launch, and ongoing maintenance
- Imagine, propose, and champion solutions to improve products and processes across the team
- Updating and adding to the user experience on our web properties
- 2+ years of experience
- LAMP; Linux, PHP, MySQL skills
- Photoshop experience
- Exceptional design, artistic, typographic, and compositing abilities
- Continuously sharpening skills with the Adobe Creative Suite, and see proficiency with the design tools you use as a key to creativity
- Strong collaboration skills driving you to always chase and develop the best ideas, whether they are yours or not
- Clear and concise communication style enabling you to explain the thought process behind your visual design solutions
- Able to rally people around a common design goal
- Rely on user research, key performance indicators, and site analytics to help make sound design decisions
- Have a legendary sense of humor, and / or a laid-back, friendly, positive attitude
- Experience with WordPress API
- Designed responsive web projects for multiple form factors and devices
- Have collaborated with dedicated user experience and research teams on several projects
- Web design experience on large-scale websites
Competitive salary, bonus, equity and benefits, plus all the perks of working for a small, well-funded startup. This position is full-time, based at our brand new office in sunny Culver City, Los Angeles.
To apply, send a brief note including your resume, portfolio/website and/or dribbble profile to email@example.com.
General Manager, Forefront
Overview: Big Frame is a next-generation media company focused on recruiting and developing YouTube talent to create and distribute original content across traditional and new media platforms. Additionally, Big Frame is rapidly expanding to a multi-platform distribution strategy to monetize its IP.
Forefront is a Big Frame brand and the first and largest urban, YouTube network featuring the leading urban content creators. You can visit Forefront at www.forefront.tv to learn more. Forefront and Big Frame are at the epicenter of a media revolution.
General Manager Job Purpose: Manage the day-to-day operations of the Forefront media brand including brand management, marketing, production, programming and more. You are a media juggernaut that has creative vision and the ability to execute on that vision.
General Manager Job Duties:
- Defines the Forefront voice and leads it to dominance in the urban content creator space – if there is a new creator whose voice aligns they should aspire to be a Forefront creator.
- Increases employee effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining department leads; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological, content and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes vertical objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, community, creators, strategic partners and employees.
- Maintains professional, creative and technical knowledge by attending industry events, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: MBA Preferred, Deep Understanding of the Independent Content Creator, YouTube Aficionado, Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management, Video Production, Brand Management, Creative Direction
To apply, send a brief letter of introduction and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.